Tuesday, September 4, 2012

New Adventures...

Another school year has begun! This is my 11th (and a half) year teaching and the10th at this school. In some ways it feels like FOREVER and other ways, I feel like it's all a new experience. I guess it is in a way...every year there are new kids, new teachers, and new curriculum. I think that's part of the appeal to teaching English...there's always changes in the expectations of what we should teach our students and certainly new ways to do it. This year, I've decided to tackle several very new (new to me) ideas and methods and see how it goes. My plan is to use this blog to document what I do, how it works, and what changes I'd make, or keep the same, if I were to do it again. Along the way, I'd like to think I can help other teachers as I go...

Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment