Monday, September 17, 2012

Reference Pages

I have my students proofread others' papers throughout the year using Proofreading Marks. I created this chart years ago with the basics. Again, I printed it out with a page border for them to cut around. Then they slapped at into their notebooks, titled and dated it, then entered it into the Table of Contents.


In one of the AP classes I attended this summer, we talked about reading expository/informational text and interacting with it. We were given a handout showing different ways to annotate texts; I thought it was really handy and a great reference tool for our Interactive Notebooks!

The link listed at the bottom of this handout out can be found HERE. If you can't find it there, I'd suggest searching with the title of the handout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment